In this program you will learn how to use your DNA results to help you expand your family tree. While this is demonstrated on Ancestry.com, this strategy can be similarly used on all DNA platforms that have family trees and cousin matching.
You will learn:
- Research with Purpose
- Brief overview of Ethnicity Estimates
- How to Organize Cousin Matches into Family Groups
- How to Drill into Your Cousin Matches for Clues
- Thrulines Explained
Presenter: Constance Henley Knox has been a genealogist for over 40 years and a professional genealogist since 2016. However, her genealogy interests are primarily in genealogical education by way of video. Connie founded Genealogy TV (on YouTube) in 2018. She is a television broadcast professional specializing in video production, advertising, marketing, and television station management. Connie has been in broadcasting for over 40 years as the General Manager of a CBS television station and previously a station owner.
Connect with Genealogy TV:
- Website https://www.genealogytv.org/
- YouTube YouTube.com/GenealogyTV
- Facebook Facebook.com/GenealogyTV
Video and handouts available here.